Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I Miss my TV

I spend every week at the Spring Hill Suites in Modesto, CA it is my hotel when I am not home. It is not my home away from home, in fact I spend as little time there as I can. I take pilates class, visit the wine bar, go see my friends at Gorgeous Nails, and maybe swing by the mall. Anything just to stay out and busy even if it means spending a few bucks. This is mostly due to the fact that my hotel room is boring....and has no GOOD CHANNELS!!

I am also a Twitter junkie and follow all the reality stars from the shows I like (mostly Housewives :)). It is torture reading their tweets during the episodes knowing that I can't watch it until I return to MPLS and find it on my DVR. So to make a stand against the hotel that literally has no female friendly options I decided to fill out a couple of comment cards pleading for the addition of E!, Bravo, MTV, and HGTV or at least one of these channels!!

I will be traveling to this same hotel until November so I will keep you updated on my progress of getting some better TV!!

Have a nice day!!

LML

No comments:

Post a Comment